Recycling – resurrection or last rights?
- All erased equipment is checked for functionality.
- Marketable equipment is cleaned, PAT tested and prepared for resale or redeployment.
- We also offer a dedicated service for resale of re-marketable equipment to client employees.
- End of life equipment is broken down into constituent parts and distributed or recycled.
- Non-secure equipment is destroyed.
- Resale returns are notified to clients via the STATS report.
- Recycled and destroyed equipment is also identified on the STATS report to provide full evidence of compliance.