Erasure – no compromise means no loss
- The Digital Security Audit identifies the level of erasure required by the client.
- All devices are then subjected to a systematic check for data presence.
- Hard drives can be zero-filled, de-gaussed or wiped up to formerly CPA approved erasure software.
- Where data erasure cannot be confirmed, hard drives are tagged, removed and shredded.
- Asset Recovery – Our No Compromise process means that if data erasure cannot be confirmed, the equipment will be destroyed.
- We also provide selected, secure data back-up for clients prior to erasure where required.
- Finally, data erasure or destruction Certification will be provided for each unit on the final STATS report.